Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Washington DC Photographer has PhotoShelter!! -

My friend John Harrington has been pestering me for years about having a PhotoShelter account but I just didn't get it.

Finally, the combinations of such features as SEO, client delivery, stock portal, client proofing and ease of job completion I made the leap at this year's 2009 NYC PhotoPlus Expo with just 20 minutes to spare.

So far it's amazing to use PhotoShelter and I'm eager to load more as stock which has languished all these years.

Part of the attraction is adding SEO to the brand "Virginia Photographer" and "Washington DC Photographer" so that I too can compete for some of the work available through Google searches.

Secondly it keeps me to one editing tool, the speed machine PhotoMechanic which loads directly to PhotoShelter. Phew!

Anyway it's making an impact and I think it's the future for all photographers. Check out my new front page here

Virginia Photographer, Virginia Photography, Virginia Photographers, washington DC photographer, DC photographer

No comments:

Post a Comment